Friday, September 9, 2011

Welcome.....

Welcome to The Tasting Table blog! As an avid foodie, I am excited to share my recipes and food experiences with you. I love to try new tastes, new foods, and new cooking methods and I hope that you will enjoy reading about my forays into the culinary world.



While I like to incorporate many new tastes and foods into my cooking, I also try to put a healthier spin on most of my recipes. Whenever possible, I use whole grains, low-fat dairy products, fresh fruit and vegetables, herbs in place of salt, and whole foods in place of processed ones. My background in food and nutrition has taught me that it is indeed possible for a meal to taste great and also be great for your body!

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. A bientot,

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment